What is Chisholm Trail Roundup?
Two cattle trails converged in Lockhart, one heading north from Lockhart and another through the northwest corner of the county. The second weekend in June, Lockhart celebrates its place on the Chisholm Trail with our annual Roundup. Many months of preparation are spent planning this celebration from the enjoyment of our community and visitors, including our BBQ Capital of Texas Championship Cook-off, cowboy breakfast, full event rodeo followed by live music, queen's coronation, awesome auction, carnival, grand parade, kids' zone with a petting zoo and MORE!
It attracts 10,000 plus people to Lockhart and Caldwell County each year. It is the largest tourism event for the City of Lockhart and is put on yearly by the Lockhart Chamber of Commerce & Visitors Center.
Chisholm Trail Roundup Pricing
- 3-Day Pre-Sale Wristband (sold until June 9th) - $15
- Thursday General Admission - $10
- Friday General Admission - $15
- Saturday General Admission - $20
- Kids 12 and under will have free entry into festival and rodeo
2021 Chisholm Trail Roundup Dates and Times
- Thursday, June 10th at 5PM - Midnight
- Friday, June 11th at 5PM - Midnight
- Saturday, June 12th at 5PM- Midnight