Developing Future Community Leaders
Beginning Fall 2020
Leadership Lockhart is a training program for emerging and existing leaders, designed to build the needed skills, knowledge, motivation and vision to develop a stronger community.
Purpose & Objectives
- Educate leaders through exposure and engagement in the business community.
- To develop and enhance visionary leadership skills through in-depth training.
- Train visionary leaders through studying the history, education, local government, law enforcement/judicial system, and economic development factors.
- Train visionary leaders for higher level leadership roles in the community.
- Provide opportunities to develop lasting relationships among community leaders.
- Encourage participants to actively participate in future activities which contribute to the growth and betterment of the community.